Capture2 is looking for an experienced Software Lead to join our engineering team, and to act as a leader for software development efforts within our organization. We are seeking a software engineer with experience in designing and developing event-based, microservices in a SaaS environment, and to work closely with the broader Capture2 engineering team to help move us from a scale-up to a scale-out architecture.
- Be an expert in Capture2’s software architecture and technologies
- Develop application features as part of an Agile development process
- Analyze and recommend architecture enhancements
- Prototype and recommend technology insertions
- Participate in concept development and strategy sessions to develop new and innovative solutions
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Experience
- Extensive experience (5+ years) leading the development of web applications in .NET/Java in cloud-based frameworks (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Expertise in MVC web frameworks (ASP.NET MVC, Java Spring)
- Experience in modern authentication and authorization technologies (OAuth, JWT, Policy, Claims)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Postgres, Mongo, Couchbase, S3, Azure Blob Storage)
- Experience with Serverless (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions)
- Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with search technologies (Elasticsearch)
- Familiarity with cloud-based analytics (Google BigQuery, AWS Redshift, Microsoft Power BI)
- Familiarity with developing RESTful APIs
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
We have positions open in San Diego and working remotely. For this role, preference is onsite in San Diego.
Capture2 is where government business starts. The Capture2Proposal solution helps our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2.
Please email your resume to Careers@Capture2.com for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!