Secure Document Collaboration and Storage
DFARS/NIST Compliant Document Collaboration and Storage designed for Business Development, Capture and Proposal Teams in the Government contracting sector. With C2P you can easily invite, assign roles and permissions to collaborators (e.g., teammates) in support of capture and proposal efforts. FIPS-validated encryption IAW with DFARS/NIST SP 800-171 requirements ensures your capture and proposal artifacts are secure.
- Assign roles and folder permissions to both internal and external team members
- Updates from the Government (e.g., amendments) are automatically placed into your document repository
- Easily view status of data calls, reviews and other assignments through C2P’s Task Management Dashboard
- FedRamp2 enclaves & FIPS-validated encryption ensures your information is DFARS/NIST SP 800-171 compliant
- Use keywords and phrases to easily search your proposal library to find proposal and capture artifacts for reuse
Search, Find and Reuse Proposal and Capture Artifacts.
Have you ever written the perfect section on some topic, but now it’s nowhere to be found? Not to worry, use our powerful search feature to search your own proposal library for keywords and phrases!
Secure Document Collaboration and Storage Related Content
Proposal Document Management has come a long way over the years. If you are a Proposal Manager, the subject of proposal document management is not one that you take lightly. On a large proposal, one that is significant to the health of your company, there are a lot of...read more
Want to learn more?Sign-up for a brief demo & overview with one of our Capture2Proposal specialists to see it in action!
As of December 31, 2017 Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) requires that Government Contractors must implement the requirements of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171. These requirements protect the confidentiality of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in non-federal systems and organizations.