Opportunity Contacts Management
Effectively Manage and Organize Business Opportunity Contacts. Securely store, manage, organize teammate, business development, capture, proposal, and Government contacts in C2P. Assign roles, permissions and invite people (e.g., teammates) to collaborate on the opportunity.
- Add opportunity contacts and assign them roles, such as Technical Volume, Pricing Volume Writer, etc.
- C2P automatically populates Government Small Business Advocates, Contracting Officers and Specialists
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Task Management, making data calls, meeting invitations easy to distribute
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Teaming feature making tracking teaming interactions and status easy
- Contact and C2P’s Document Management are integrated, allowing you to edit a contact’s access for secure and effective capture and proposal collaboration
C2P’s end-to-end design provides ease of use integration of these contacts for all C2P capture and proposal features. This integration allows users to easily and effectively manage contacts for data calls, meetings, teaming, proposal assignments, pricing and more!
Business Opportunity Contacts Management Related Content
Congratulations to the SeaPort-NxG Awardees! The Navy just released the SeaPort-NxG awardee list and has begun the notification process for the 1,870 Prime awardees. Here at Capture2, we’d like to congratulate the winners, and to remind you that you’re not done yet....read more
SAN DIEGO - Aug. 7, 2018 - Capture2, Inc. (www.capture2.com), the developer of the leading Government capture and proposal software solution, Capture2Proposal, announces that Line, LLC has won $44 million in new contracts in just three months by streamlining its...read more
This song seems to get a lot of airplay, because even I have heard it and I am usually tuned into an 80’s station. (which I refuse to call an Oldie’s station btw…). Often when I am faced with conflicting points of view or goals I do try to find a middle ground,...read more
In the last decade, we’ve all seen an effort on behalf of the government to cut costs and mitigate risk, often in the form of an LPTA vehicle (Lowest Price Technically Acceptable). Government contracts awarded under LPTA usually end up a lose-lose-lose-lose deal: for...read more
OASIS is awarding up to 40 contracts in the unrestricted MAC IDIQ for each of these two pools. OASIS consists of six total ‘pools’ where each pool is made up of a collection of related NAICS coded business. The requirements are fairly stringent, but the Government is...read more
Want to learn more?
Sign-up for a brief demo & overview with one of our Capture2Proposal specialists to see it in action!