Opportunity Contacts Management
Effectively Manage and Organize Business Opportunity Contacts. Securely store, manage, organize teammate, business development, capture, proposal, and Government contacts in C2P. Assign roles, permissions and invite people (e.g., teammates) to collaborate on the opportunity.
- Add opportunity contacts and assign them roles, such as Technical Volume, Pricing Volume Writer, etc.
- C2P automatically populates Government Small Business Advocates, Contracting Officers and Specialists
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Task Management, making data calls, meeting invitations easy to distribute
- Contacts are available in C2P’s Teaming feature making tracking teaming interactions and status easy
- Contact and C2P’s Document Management are integrated, allowing you to edit a contact’s access for secure and effective capture and proposal collaboration
C2P’s end-to-end design provides ease of use integration of these contacts for all C2P capture and proposal features. This integration allows users to easily and effectively manage contacts for data calls, meetings, teaming, proposal assignments, pricing and more!
Business Opportunity Contacts Management Related Content
Practice Makes Proposal Writing (almost) Perfect Writing a winning proposal is a team effort that requires a well-honed proposal management approach. The release of that long-awaited Government RFP should not be cause for anxiety. Instead, it should be the start of a...read more
Case Study: Capture2 Ask any business development manager who chases government contracts, and they’ll agree that the process of hunting for opportunities could be called “capture by carpal tunnel.” Finding the opportunities is tedious work—scouring multiple sites for...read more
Congratulations to the SeaPort-NxG Awardees! The Navy just released the SeaPort-NxG awardee list and has begun the notification process for the 1,870 Prime awardees. Here at Capture2, we’d like to congratulate the winners, and to remind you that you’re not done yet....read more
SAN DIEGO - Aug. 7, 2018 - Capture2, Inc. (www.capture2.com), the developer of the leading Government capture and proposal software solution, Capture2Proposal, announces that Line, LLC has won $44 million in new contracts in just three months by streamlining its...read more
(A Knock at the Door) 12 Dwarves and a Wizard show up on the doorstep of your comfy hobbit-hole at Bag End and convince you to go on a journey to a volcano to see a dragon and steal its treasure. And somehow you say yes... I was sitting comfortably in San Francisco...read more
Want to learn more?
Sign-up for a brief demo & overview with one of our Capture2Proposal specialists to see it in action!