Federal Procurement & BD Team Activity Notifications
Instant and Daily Notifications makes monitoring the status of your business opportunities a snap. C2P delivers tasking, collaboration, activity, research analyst, and federal procurement notifications with the pertinent information required to effectively evaluate an opportunity’s current status.
- Weekly & Daily Opportunity Notifications – Consolidated procurement, analyst, and your team’s activities
- Tasking and Collaboration Notifications – Outlook and Gmail compliant calendar invites for collaboration tasks
- Instant Notifications – Updates within 30 minutes of the Government updating an opportunity on FBO
- ROARS Notifications – Suggested opportunities from C2P’s machine-learning model as they are identified
Weekly & Daily Opportunity Notifications
Monitor team’s activity with daily notifications on every pipeline opportunity. In addition, updates from the Government and C2P Analysts updates, as well as all of your team’s activities on each account is presented in a daily roll-up email. Watch progress on every account without having to schedule meetings or calls.
- All account activity, whether internal or external team members, is summarized
- Monitor the progress on each opportunity in one quick roll-up email report
- One click links you immediately to each opportunity in the report
Tasking and Collaboration Notifications
Manage project tasks on demand through Outlook and Google calendar invites. Easily schedule project tasks that are received as a calendar notification with quick links direct to the opportunity and tasks to be completed.
- Accepted calendar invitations ensures all tasks are on the team member’s calendar
- Quick links enable recipient to go directly to the opportunity and complete the assigned tasks
- Assign anyone, internal or external to your company, to work on the opportunity
Instant Federal Procurement Notifications
Instant Notification of changes on all of your pipeline opportunities. Receive notifications via Outlook or Gmail within minutes of any changes posted by the solicitation source.
- Updates to pipeline opportunities within 30 minutes of posting
- Analyst validation on changes to ensure accuracy
- Direct link to opportunity and new files (e.g., RFP amendments)
Relevant Opportunity Suggestion Notifications
C2P’s machine-learning model, delivers suggested opportunities as they arrive. As new opportunities enter the system that align with the scope of work your company pursues, business developers and capture managers are notified.
Want to learn more?
Sign-up for a brief demo & overview with one of our Capture2Proposal specialists to see it in action!
Federal Procurement Notifications Related Content
Congratulations to the SeaPort-NxG Awardees! The Navy just released the SeaPort-NxG awardee list and has begun the notification process for the 1,870 Prime awardees. Here at Capture2, we’d like to congratulate the winners, and to remind you that you’re not done yet....read more
SAN DIEGO - Aug. 7, 2018 - Capture2, Inc. (www.capture2.com), the developer of the leading Government capture and proposal software solution, Capture2Proposal, announces that Line, LLC has won $44 million in new contracts in just three months by streamlining its...read more
This song seems to get a lot of airplay, because even I have heard it and I am usually tuned into an 80’s station. (which I refuse to call an Oldie’s station btw…). Often when I am faced with conflicting points of view or goals I do try to find a middle ground,...read more
In the last decade, we’ve all seen an effort on behalf of the government to cut costs and mitigate risk, often in the form of an LPTA vehicle (Lowest Price Technically Acceptable). Government contracts awarded under LPTA usually end up a lose-lose-lose-lose deal: for...read more
OASIS is awarding up to 40 contracts in the unrestricted MAC IDIQ for each of these two pools. OASIS consists of six total ‘pools’ where each pool is made up of a collection of related NAICS coded business. The requirements are fairly stringent, but the Government is...read more