Government Business Intelligence Opportunity Search Engine
Search by agency, opportunity status, set-aside, security clearance, evaluation criteria, keywords within opportunities’ documents, & various other fields to find and add opportunities to your pipeline with ease. C2P brings in federal business opportunity intelligence data from over 70 information sources to provide our customers with Industry leading federal business intelligence. But that doesn’t help our customers unless they can find what they need. Therefore, the Capture2 team designed and developed the most robust Government Market Intelligence Search Engine on the market to provide the following:
- Create, update, and save search filters for ease of use and to save time
- Search by fields, not offered by other government business intelligence on the market, to include; Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Contract Vehicle
- Keyword search finds opportunities, not just based on the opportunity overview, but based on all the words within the documents associated to that opportunity
- Search by Opportunity Status, to include Forecasted Opportunities and Date Ranges providing you opportunities 36 months out from estimated solicitation release date
- Search by standard procurement fields, to include; Solicitation number, NAICS, Product Service Code, Contract Type, Award Type, Contract number, Award Value, Set Aside, Agency, Incumbent Name, Procurement Dates, etc.
- Add opportunities to your company pipeline with one click
Evaluate Government Contracting Opportunities Efficiently
While various government market intelligence solutions exist, finding a solution that provides you the most pertinent information up front is key to assist you in assessing an opportunity quickly. C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine presents results in a manner that makes Government opportunity identification and evaluation quick and effective.
C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine provides the key information needed to assess an opportunity, including, Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Scope of Work, Key Dates and more within the search results to quickly evaluate an opportunity. In addition, it provides you the location and access to all documents that contained matched phases to your key word search associated with that opportunity. With the pertinent information presented up-front, you can either drill down on the Opportunity-Centric Intelligence page to conduct more Government opportunity research or add the opportunity to your BD pipeline with one-click.
Business Opportunity Search Related Content
SAN DIEGO - Capture2, Inc. (www.capture2.com), the developer of the leading Government capture and proposal software solution, Capture2Proposal, announces that Line, LLC has won $44 million in new contracts in just three months by streamlining its Government...
Whirlwind Webinar Series: Superior Market Intelligence Presented by Capture2, Inc.Capture2Proposal has definitively outranked our leading competitor in finding your business more opportunities for your pipeline. See how you can get your hands on this data and win your...
Government opportunity identification can happen a couple of ways. The first is through direct contact with the customer. Nothing beats direct customer contact when it comes to government opportunity identification. However, your network of government contacts is...
Ask Yourself... “Have we done a competitive analysis yet?” “What does the competitive analysis look like?” You can expect to hear some form of these questions from your Chief Operating Officer (COO) during a gate review. Proposals, and the capture process in general...
How Capture2Proposal Captures Big Data The quality of your competitive intelligence can send you home a winner or a loser. The landscape of competitive intelligence has changed significantly over the past decade. Everyone is talking about Big Data because it’s...