Government Business Intelligence Opportunity Search Engine
Search by agency, opportunity status, set-aside, security clearance, evaluation criteria, keywords within opportunities’ documents, & various other fields to find and add opportunities to your pipeline with ease. C2P brings in federal business opportunity intelligence data from over 70 information sources to provide our customers with Industry leading federal business intelligence. But that doesn’t help our customers unless they can find what they need. Therefore, the Capture2 team designed and developed the most robust Government Market Intelligence Search Engine on the market to provide the following:
- Create, update, and save search filters for ease of use and to save time
- Search by fields, not offered by other government business intelligence on the market, to include; Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Contract Vehicle
- Keyword search finds opportunities, not just based on the opportunity overview, but based on all the words within the documents associated to that opportunity
- Search by Opportunity Status, to include Forecasted Opportunities and Date Ranges providing you opportunities 36 months out from estimated solicitation release date
- Search by standard procurement fields, to include; Solicitation number, NAICS, Product Service Code, Contract Type, Award Type, Contract number, Award Value, Set Aside, Agency, Incumbent Name, Procurement Dates, etc.
- Add opportunities to your company pipeline with one click
Evaluate Government Contracting Opportunities Efficiently
While various government market intelligence solutions exist, finding a solution that provides you the most pertinent information up front is key to assist you in assessing an opportunity quickly. C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine presents results in a manner that makes Government opportunity identification and evaluation quick and effective.
C2P’s Government Opportunity Search Engine provides the key information needed to assess an opportunity, including, Facility Clearance, Evaluation Criteria, Scope of Work, Key Dates and more within the search results to quickly evaluate an opportunity. In addition, it provides you the location and access to all documents that contained matched phases to your key word search associated with that opportunity. With the pertinent information presented up-front, you can either drill down on the Opportunity-Centric Intelligence page to conduct more Government opportunity research or add the opportunity to your BD pipeline with one-click.
Business Opportunity Search Related Content
Congratulations to the SeaPort-NxG Awardees! The Navy just released the SeaPort-NxG awardee list and has begun the notification process for the 1,870 Prime awardees. Here at Capture2, we’d like to congratulate the winners, and to remind you that you’re not done yet....read more
For our fourth post in the Perfecting the Proposal series, we spoke with John Coe, Capture Specialist at Trident Proposals about the capture process. Coe has a unique job function. He acts as a mediator between his Government contractor clients and their customers...read more
Once upon a time, before my world revolved around a capture management system, I had I convinced my boss that we needed a sales force automation and customer relationship management system. I was so stoked, I had watched all the videos, demos, the sales pitch from the...read more
SAN DIEGO - Aug. 7, 2018 - Capture2, Inc. (www.capture2.com), the developer of the leading Government capture and proposal software solution, Capture2Proposal, announces that Line, LLC has won $44 million in new contracts in just three months by streamlining its...read more
This song seems to get a lot of airplay, because even I have heard it and I am usually tuned into an 80’s station. (which I refuse to call an Oldie’s station btw…). Often when I am faced with conflicting points of view or goals I do try to find a middle ground,...read more
Want to learn more?
Sign-up for a brief demo & overview with one of our Capture2Proposal specialists to see it in action!