Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers from large Federal Systems Integrators, vendors, value added resellers, to small business subcontractors providing unique capabilities to our government. We ensure they launch C2P successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from C2P.
Our CSM’s work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use C2P to solve them.
Working closely with C2P’s Account Executives, our CSM’s provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of C2P or uncovering new uses for C2P amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time our CSM’s may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch C2P in their company.
Part coach, project manager, data analyst, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their opportunity identification and capture management and be successful with C2P.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with proactive customer success processes.
- In some cases, travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a C2P onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on C2P best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient. Help customers set up initial search parameters and alerts so they derive immediate and ongoing value from C2P.
- Manage daily customer support inquiries utilizing Salesforce Cases, including validation and escalation when necessary to achieve internal SLAs for resolution.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and proactively suggest better solutions.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Create customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Collaborate with Analysts and Developers to resolve data issues discovered and articulately relay customer enhancement requests.
- Become subject matter expert of customer niche, services and products to provide the best support possible.
- Run basic SQL queries to confirm data integrity.
- Develop and instruct/conduct seminars to a variety of audiences.
- Conduct initial client training.
- Continuous Learning, Outreach and Research to remain abreast of details that benefit our customers. Examples include attending conferences, reading press releases etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant/equivalent civilian/military experience.
- Attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio experience is a plus
- Experience with government procurement or contract/proposal management is a HUGE PLUS (candidate will be more successful connecting with our clients that are predominantly military contractors).
Position is available for San Diego-based employees only.
Capture2 is where government business starts. We help our customers consistently identify, pursue, and win government contracts and sourcing agreements. We believe our nation needs an efficient government, and that the government needs the capabilities of commercial entities of all sizes. Capture2’s goal is to open access to government contracts to businesses of all sizes – from FSIs, to vendors, VARs, and small businesses.
This position is full-time located at our headquarters in San Diego, CA (Mission Valley).
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come make a difference with Capture2.
Please email your resume to Careers@Capture2.com for consideration, we are growing fast and always looking for talented individuals to join our team!